The successful candidate for this position will be a 1099 contractor with Music Ministry International and be responsible for the following:
1.0 Contract Position Title. Personnel Assistant I
2.0 Scope of Responsibilities. Assist the Human Resources Office in carrying out daily tasks for the District of South Carolina.
2.1. The Personnel Assistant I shall:
3.0 Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Requirements.
The candidate shall have the following knowledge, skills and abilities to satisfy the objectives and requirements outlined in this task. Any combination of training, education and experience to support outlined duties will be considered.
3.1 Knowledge Required by the Position:
- Principles, practices, techniques and methods of debt collection.
- Standard office procedures, methods and computer equipment.
- English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Computer software applications such as word processing, email, or internet search
3.2 Specific skills and abilities to fulfill the following requirements:
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Conduct interviews and gather information.
- Type at a speed and error free rate necessary for successful job performance.
- Respond to questions and inquiries from the public and District personnel regarding policies and procedures for assigned area.
- Plan and organize workload to meet scheduled timelines.
- Operate modern office equipment including computer equipment and software.
- Establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- The ability to reason, analyze and communicate complex information both verbally and in writing.
- The ability to work cooperatively with others.
3.3 Licenses; Certificates; Special Requirements:
- Must possess at least 2-3 years of experience in a Financial Litigation Unit or comparable debt collection background. Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- Contractor may be required to enroll in offsite training at the National Advocacy Center, Columbia, SC.
- Experience and Qualifications.
- Knowledge of standard office methods & procedures and computer equipment.
- Type 30-40 wpm (words per minute).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Outstanding oral communication skills and knowledge of English usage, spelling,
- Must be detail oriented and able to function efficiently in a fast-paced
- Must be a U.S citizen and successfully undergo an extensive background
- High school Diploma required, Associate or Bachelor’s Degree desired.
4.1 Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a professional office environment.
grammar & punctuation.
environment under specific deadlines.
DEADLINE: August 2019. Interested Candidates are requested to forward their resume together with three references from individuals who can attest to the candidate’s good work and steadiness. Candidates who do not possess the specific attributes/qualifications in "Qualifications" above need not apply. This is a fulltime position with compensation based on budget and the successful candidate’s experience and qualifications.
You may apply through this Job Board or Directly: https://music-ministry.jobsoid.com (scroll down to “The United States Attorney's Office”). Your application must include three (3) references who can attest to your abilities as they relate to this job posting. References must include: name, title, organization, relationship to you, email address (necessary field) and phone number.